Bromine Recovery Plants From Bromides And Sea Bitterns
Bromine being a highly reactive material, finds wide application in many chemical industries like: Organic Intermediates, Dyestuffs, Agro chemicals, Fire Retardants etc.
During Bromingation not more than half the bromine added ends up in the reaction. The rest being rejected / discarded as bromides Bromides generally are
- NaBr (Sodium Bromide)
- KBr (Potassium Bromide)
- HBr (Hydrogen Bromide)
- Sea Bitterns (Magnesium Bromide)
We can get Bromine in crude form from any of the Bromides above in our Bromine Recovery Plants. This crude Bromine is then distilled to get Bromine of purity 99.50%.
We manufacture Bromine Recovery Plants having the capacity of handling large amounts of Bromides. We can also give system for Bromine Recovery from Sea – Bitterns.
- Zero Bromine Vapour loss to atmosphere.
- Yield: Pure Bromine of 99.50% assay.
- Pure Bromine of ≥ 90% Recovery
- Chlorine consumption is 0.3 – 0.6 Kgs (w/w) per kg of Bromine Recovered.
- Bromine Recovery Plants are available in 1 TPD to / 3 TPD etc. capacities