Reaction Distillation Unit
The unit has been designed to suit the customer’s requirement of a combination of versatile reaction/distillation or combination for pilot plant work.
This has a flexibility of working at atmospheric pressure as well as under vacuum.
The typical unit has a reaction vessel fitted with a metal heating/cooling bath having a facility for heating and cooling bath by means of heating/cooling Fluids as a media.
The Standard system is equipped with stirrer heaving mechanical seal, a packed column on the side neck of the vessel, reflux divider, coil type condenser and or receiver system having a product, cooler, vent, drain and vacuum valves, Option of speed variation by mechanical variator or electronic variator can be provided.
The receiver system is equipped with product cooler. Vent/vacuum valve and drain valve.
The above unit are available in 10 Ltr., 20 Ltr., 50Ltr.,100 Ltr., 200 Ltr. & 300Ltr capacity with a spherical reactor.
|Reactor Capacity||Bath KW||Addition Vessel||Vapour Line||Condenser|
HTA M 2
|10 L||2||2 L||50 DN||0.2||0.1||2L, 2L||SFFRU 10|
|20 L||3||2 L||80 DN||0.35||0.1||2L, 5L||SFFRU 20|
|50 L||4.5||5 L||100 DN||0.5||0.2||5L, 10L||SFFRU 50|
|100 L||6||10 L||150 DN||1.5||0.35||10L, 20L||SFFRU 100|
|200 L||9||20 L||150 DN||1.5||0.35||10L, 20L||SFFRU 200|
|300 L||10.5||20 L||225 DN||2.5||0.5||20L, 20L||SFFRU 300|
- Heating mantle instead of jacketed heating / cooling bath.
- Simple drain Valve instead of the flush bottom valve.
- MS PTFE lined stirrer instead of glass stirrer.
- Variable frequency drives for variable speed.
- Cylindrical vessel instead of the spherical vessel. TM
- SIGFOLDI-JACKET vessel instead of a spherical vessel without heating bath and heating mantle.