This unit is used for carrying out reactions under stirred condition and with provision for simple reflux distillation.
The reaction vessel is mounted in a heating bath and fitted with addition vessel, motor-driven stirrer and provision for condensation with refluxing. The product is sub-cooled and collected in a receiver.
The units are available in vessel sizes of 20, 50, 100, 200 & 300Ltr is suitable for operation under atmospheric pressure and full
|Bath KW||Addition Vessel||Vapour Line||Condenser|
|10 L||2||2L||50 DN||0.2||0.1||2L||SFRDU 10|
|20 L||3||2 L||80 DN||0.35||0.10||5 L||SFRDU 20|
|50 L||4.5||5 L||100 DN||0.50||0.20||10 L||SFRDU 50|
|100 L||6||10 L||150 DN||1.50||0.35||20 L||SFRDU 100|
|200 L||9||20 L||150 DN||1.50||0.35||20 L||SFRDU 200|
|300 L||10.5||20 L||225 DN||2.50||0.5||20 L||SFRDU 300|
- Heating mantle instead of jacketed heating / cooling bath.
- Simple drain valve instead of the flush bottom valve.
- MS PTFE lined stirrer instead of glass stirrer.
- Variable frequency drives for variable speed.
- Cylindrical vessel instead of the spherical vessel.
- SIGFOLDI-JACKET ® vessel instead of a spherical vessel without heating bath and heating mantle.